Friday, February 6, 2009

So maybe I’m not so good at blogging! I love looking at everyone's and get frustrated when they aren't updated and then I realize I never update mine. Our life seem so boring compared to some though. A lot has happened since our last blogging experience. Christmas has come and gone, school is back in session and life is still great!




Christmas was awesome! I was able to put up a tree and many a decorations thanks to Brady's never ending support and encouragement. I am very grateful to have a husband that understands decorating to extreme ends (thank you Jeen)! All of the decorations made our new little house finally feel like home which is something I really needed. The other highlight of the Christmas season was seeing all our cute little nieces and nephew! They are so cute and made Christmas so much fun.




School started January 12 this year. I am not too proud to say it, but I am officially a student of the University of Utah now. I was having a hard time putting a schedule together. So, the monday before school began, I started filling out my application to the U and was accepted by Friday. There are two good things that came out of this transitition. 1 - Brady and I have 2 classes together (Calculus and Sociology) so we didn't have to buy as many books, and 2 - We actually get to see eachother since our classes are together and we get to help eachother stay on task with homework!

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

I know how you feel! I haven't posted in a while either! Your blog is cute, and you guys look so happy! Miss you!

Danelle and Alex said...

That is too cool that you have classes together! I think that sounds so fun!

Unknown said...

Haha, I am totally the same way. I am here at work and when I got on my blog I was so happy because a ton of people updated over the weekend, now I have something to do other than just work all day, haha! (jokes). Have a good semester in school!!! :)

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

K next year, you are officially helping me decorate my tree!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

I would love to say that I took credit for decorating the tree, but unfortunately I can not. My lovely didder gets all the credit! I did pick the stuff out, does that count for anything?

Ashley and Brady Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilee said...

I just found your blog- thanks to Tiff. LOVE the tree!