Saturday, December 13, 2008

An Early Christmas!

I know this is late, but i've always said, better late than never! While Dale's kids were up for Thanksgiving, we celebrated Christmas. I have to admit that it was a little chaotic with five kids, but they were so cute, it made up for it all! We also had a lot of fun hanging out with Cass, Jess, Chels, and Hyrum. We love it when they come up! We did find out that Wyatt and Halle are kind of bullies - they wanted to be of assistance opening everyone's presents, and once they were open, they wanted the takings for their own! Good thing Hardy, Cade and Brodee are easy going!

2 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Looks like fun! I love that you have a blog! I was excited to see that you updated it!

Walker Fam said...

Ashley! I seriously miss you a lot and have totally thought about you a lot! I haven't seen you since I stopped by the pharmacy to give you your wedding present because I was having a baby just a couple days before you were getting married! HOW ARE YOU and how is married life? Can you believe your first year of marraige has already passed? What is new?!?! I need to know what days you work and when I am in B-town I'll stop by and see you!