Monday, November 16, 2009

Quarter of a Century - 2 Years!

This last weekend we were able to celebrate two fantastic things - Brady's birthday and our 2nd anniversary. Wow - how the time has flown!

In Brady's words, he is now a quarter of a century old! He would have to find some creative way of saying 25 - that's why I love him! We went to dinner with Brady's family at Benihana - his favorite resturaunt! We love getting together with everybody, especially our two little nieces. I would like to say that we have pictures, but we are on a bad luck streak with cameras (we ruined one while four-wheeling this last summer and we apparently left the battery charger on the cruise ship for the other one). I have finally given up on finding it and ordered a new charger so hopefully it will be here soon!

Our anniversary fell on a Monday this year and considering we are both in school and working, we didn't have much time to do anything. Brady would not have that as an option though - he said we at least had to go out to dinner somewhere. I mentioned that I wanted sticky fingers from Wingers and he said "No, way! I'm not going to be that guy that takes my wife to Winger's on our anniversary" So, we went to Thaifoon instead. It was so good! The best part of the day was that we came home and did absolutely no homework - we watched a movie instead! Probably not the most responsible thing to do, but definitely more enjoyable! Brady surprised me with two bouquets of flowers! I am so greatful to be married to him. He always makes me laugh, he treats me like a queen and life is just better with him. Thanks for the last 2 years babe and i'm looking forward to many more!

4 comments:

Whitney and Garrett said...

cute! congrats on two years! love you guys!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

cute pic. congrats & happy bday brady! xoxo

Danelle and Alex said...

So glad to see you blogging again! I am glad you had a good anniversary!

Unknown said...

Cute! Good for Brady for taking you somewhere nice! I'm glad you have someone who treats you like a queen too! It makes life so much more enjoyable :)